What do you need from me?

Usually, we need three things:

  •      A California picture ID such as a Drivers license or California ID card from every person listed on the title.

california drivers license

  •      The title of the vehicle

car title

  •      The registration of the vehicle

car registration

If you don’t have all of these, just give us a call to discuss.  We have an in house (DMV) department of motor vehicles processing center, so we usually can work around any challenges that you may have, just communicate with us and we’ll do everything in our power to help you move on with your life.